Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What does your 3 year warranty cover?
Everything. The nut we supply to install the top plate to your car, all the way down to the bottom. Torn dust boot? Covered. Peeling (172) decal? Covered. Shock feeling squishy? Absolutely covered.
2) Do you make a suspension for a [year/ make/ model]?
Maybe? Depends on the car, age, popularity. If we don't make it, it's not hard to get the specs to make one for you. If you're patient; usually, yes.
3) Why should I buy RaceWorks coilovers instead of [popular brand]?
This is a frequent one. As we are firm believers in putting no else's hard work or product down I tread lightly here. I will just tell you why you should buy ours.
- Nickel Plated shock body
- Designed to be rebuilt by YOU
- 3 year warranty
- Aluminum and stainless internals
- Shock construction dissipates heat
- F/R Camber plates are standard where applicable
- Thrust bearings standard
- We put our focus on products, not marketing
- Hand assembled, focus on quality, not quantity
- We use synthetic shock oil, not a hydraulic oil
- Hand-built at time of order, nothing collecting dust on a shelf
- Flexible and easily customized
4) Can you ship to [country]?
If you live in a place where a delivery driver/ courier can get to your door, yes.
5) Can you do [custom things]
To a degree, yes. Depends on what it is, how crazy it is, etc. But all we want to do is help you so we'll try and accommodate however/ whenever. Anything can be done with money. Usually.
6) Do you sponsor?
This is a tough one. We get the enthusiasm and wanting to help us grow. That enthusiasm is appreciated. We've been doing this since the mid-90's and sponsorships were handled vastly different then. Usually the answer is no, but if you're just after a discount...ask...we'll work something out.
Did I miss anything? Click the contact tab and shoot us an email!